Man look, I don’t know what went into this mother walking out on her son, but from the looks of things he was supposed to sign with Alabama and changed his mind at the last minute. The entire family would probably have benefited from him signing with the Crimson Tide and that’s probably why he went to Florida.
I hope the young homie works it out, but this is the truth about what has happened in our community/families. No one person is successful by themselves. It really takes a village. However, sometimes when you don’t do what they (your village) want you to do with your success they turn their back on you. Even in front of the whole world. I personally think his mother was dead wrong, but that moment and circumstance required class and that can’t be bought… Just some thoughts.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Ben Jealous Compares Stacey Abrams’ Political Genius To A Game Of Spades: ‘Sacrifice In Order To Win’
- Keri Hilson On Her Role ‘Don’t Waste Your Pretty’ & The Worst Piece Of Relationship Advice She’s Heard [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin Says He Recommended Syria Airstrike: ‘We Know What We Hit’
- The Beauty Of Little Africa: The History of Black Wall Street