Donald Trump gave his first State of The Union address last night. He declared that we are in “a new American moment,” where we can “dream anything, be anything, and achieve anything.” In a different part of the speech, he couldn’t resist clapping for himself into the microphone.
Rickey Smiley also noticed how defeated the Democrats in the room looked last night, and talked a bit about how divided and broke the Democratic party is right now. If the Democrats remain in such a tough spot, who is going to give Donald Trump a run for his money. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- 9 New Dates Have Been Added To The ‘On The Run Tour 2’
- Breaking: 3 Injured In Early Morning High School Shooting
- Like Father, Like Son: Donald Trump Jr. Almost Left His Pregnant Wife For Aubrey O’Day
- ‘LHHMIA’ Reunion Recap: Amara La Negra Wins The Season
- ‘LHHATLS7’ Recap: Kirk Frost Delivers Memo From Captain Obvious About That DNA Test
- Report: Colts Sign Former Lions Tight End Eric Ebron
- Trey Songz Turns Himself Into Police For Alleged Assault
- Kandi Burruss Checks Kim Zolciak [VIDEO]
- It’s Official: The Trump Administration Will ‘Seek The Death Penalty’ For Drug Dealers
- All Love: 4 Things To Be Excited About From Diddy’s ‘GQ’ Interview