11 women have now accused Russell Simmons of sexual assault, in varying degrees of severity. It’s hard to see a pivotal and iconic hip-hop figure like Russell Simmons being capable of such heinous acts. But if they are true, especially those allegations stemming from as far back as 1998, what can be done about it now? Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip from the hip-hop spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” LIVE every weekday from 6/5am C.
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- ‘The View’ Attempted to Talk About Critical Race Theory But Let Conservative Misinformation Dominate The Conversation
- Asking For A Friend: “My Friend Is Too Comfortable At My Home!”
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- GOP’s School Board Meetings Video That Dems Rejected Uses Black Parents To Push Anti-CRT Propaganda
How True Are These New Allegations Against Russell Simmons? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com