Today is National Get Smart About Credit Day. This financially-sound holiday originated in 2003 by the American Bankers Association (ABA) Education Foundation and is observed annually on the third Thursday in October.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
It is a nationwide initiative where bankers and the financially savvy help counsel youth on the importance of credit and how to build healthy credit habits.
The importance of proper financial management is something that should be taught early, but we can benefit at any age.
What is the most valuable lesson you’ve learned about money? Let us know by tagging the @ipowerrichmond and including #GetSmartAboutCreditDay on social media.
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- ‘Racist City’: Black Bostonians Lament Voters Passing Over African American Mayoral Candidates
- Boston Moves Closer To Electing First Non-White Male Mayor, But She Won’t Be Black
- Larry Elder Gets Trounced In Recall Election As California Voters Choose To Stick With Gov. Gavin Newsom