Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’s Lyrica Anderson recently dropped by the iPower studios to chop it up with midday host, Jackie Paige. Let’s just say the “tea” started flowing, early.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Being on LHHH with husband and producer A1 is not always easy. Anderson breaks down what it’s like to work with her bae and how they keep the union tight despite the drama. Previously, the couple captured headlines when Anderson said she prefers for A1 to not work with other females.
“First of all A1 works with females… Now that I’m fully locked in all the way… you can’t come to me and be like, Oh, here is Candice we’re going to work on her too… A1 in real life doesn’t have time to develop someone from scratch.”
When asked about the beef between Joseline Hernandez and Mona Scott-Young, Anderson confidently spoke up for the Love & Hip Hop franchise creator.
“Mona is a sweetheart and she really gives people the chance of a lifetime. Now what you do with the show is on you…”
Get all the juicy details in the video above!
Source: Radio One / Radio One Richmond
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- The Lo Down: Eve Prepares For Parenthood At 42, Donald Trumps Alleged Golden Showers & More
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Rock Hall Induction Week To Begin with ‘Trans-Europe Express’ Line Dance Honoring 2021 Inductee Kraftwerk
- GOP Opening Community Centers To Engage Black Voters As Patience With Biden Administration Wears Thin