Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The rumor mill continues to churn, and Beyonce and Jay-Z remain the hottest topic around. According to PEOPLE the mom-and-pop-to-be gave birth to twins late last night (June 17).
Talk began last week when The Shade Room received an unconfirmed tip that Beyoncé was in labor at the UCLA Medical Center. A source from the hospital revealed to the popular media outlet that the “Formation” singer was admitted under a fake name and the entire 5th floor had been closed. Speculation continued with E! News reports of a fleet of black SUVs leaving the Carter’s neighborhood.
Last night, a source told PEOPLE, “Bey and Jay are thrilled and have started sharing the news with their family and closest friends.”
It’s rumored that she had both a boy and girl per these balloons that boasted a “J” and “B” on that were sent to the same hospital that the 35-year-old reportedly delivered at. However, no official statement from their camp has confirmed these reports.
Awww…It feels like yesterday when the Lemonade songstress announced in February that she pregnant with not one, but two babies:
Since then, she has been the pillar of pregnancy bliss and flawless maternity fashion:
Social media is buzzing with congratulations for the superstar couple:
While many fans choose not to believe the announcement until Beyonce confirms it:
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy
- 5 Facts About The Assassination Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Who Wouldn’t Love That, Right?” Mike Rhoades on Potentially Hosting A10 Tournament in March
Word On The Street — Beyonce Gives Birth To Twins! was originally published on kissrichmond.com