Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The VA native is the Assistant Program Director at WCDX and is on-air daily from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
She is known as “The Fly Chick.”
So, what exactly does it mean to be a “Fly Chick?”
“A fly chick means so much more than just outer appearance,” says Paris. “You have to be a good person. You’re smart. You’re a go-getter. You’re ambitious. You’re fly on the outside, but you still have a lot going for yourself internally. Your inside is what matters the most — your heart.”
For the Latest Entertainment News: Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
Most women have been lectured about inner and outer beauty since their very first training bra. Although, life has proved that the two don’t always line-up.
So, when you meet someone who is beautiful inside and out, you take notice. Looks like Bossip does too!
When asked about how it feels to be recognized with this group of amazing women? Paris candidly responds, “It is truly an honor. I feel super excited and humbled that people are paying attention and are like: Hey, she’s doing her thing in radio. ”
- Daniel of DVSN Talks “If I Get Caught” Reaction and Possible Remix
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Tory Lanez Being Sued in Hit and Run
- Kanye West Wants You to Know…’White Lives Matter’
- Akon On Nick Cannon’s Having Multiple Baby Mamas:”They’re All Happy!”
- AFAF: “Her Offered Me 100K To Break-Up With His Daughter!”