One week into Donald Trump‘s presidency, and it seems that he has already managed to plunge the country- and the world- into chaos with a series of executive orders. Trump’s actions in such a short time span have made the next four years seem longer and even more traumatizing that they seemed already, and people can’t help but wonder if the idea of Trump’s eventual impeachment is a plausible one.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
End Of Days: Twitter Reacts To Donald Trump’s Inauguration
1. Same, same, same.Source: 1 of 8
2. Being human is hard.Source: 2 of 8
3. Ever.Source: 3 of 8
4. Sounds about right.Source: 4 of 8
5. Where’s Clark Kent when you need him?Source: 5 of 8
6. Welp.Source: 6 of 8
7. Or a Twilight Zone episode.Source: 7 of 8
Why Donald Trump Probably Won’t Get Impeached [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com