Chief Keef was arrested this week for armed robbery and assault, as he and a friend allegedly broke into his former producer’s house and attacked and robbed him. Because of the home invasion aspect of the operation, Chief Keef will likely do time for it.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
What is difficult to understand is the fact that a free, successful man like Chief, continues to do things that jeopardize his freedom. But Da Brat explains exactly why that is. Click on the audio player to hear Headkrack explain more in this exclusive clip of the Hip-Hop Spot on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Khloe Kardashian, Chief Keef, Usher, & More
1. Serena let our a lionhearted roar during day one of the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Championships at the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.1 of 10
2. Chief Keef whipped his dreads back and forth at the L.A. Premiere of “Lord of the Freaks” at the Egyptian Theater in Los Angeles, CA.2 of 10
3. Auntie KoKo, aka Khloe Kardashian, took her nephew Mason Disick toy shopping with friend Malika Haqq in Calabasas, CA.3 of 10
4. Usher was posted up as he got the crowd live at the 5th Annual Mark Pitts & Bystorm Ent. Post-BET Awards Celebration.4 of 10
5. Kim Kardashian had a close call as she tried to pass the paparazzi while arriving at LAX.5 of 10
6. Gabrielle Union was laid back and still stunning on her way out of California.6 of 10
7. Our girl Jennifer Lawrence stepped out in all-white in New York.7 of 10
8. The lovely Karrueche took out her hair and rocked a more natural look while out to dinner in Beverly Hills.8 of 10
9. Stan Lee and Paul Rudd posed together while on the carpet of the “Ant-Man” premiere in Los Angeles.9 of 10
10. “Ant-Man” star T.I. and his wife Tiny stopped for a bite to eat in Beverly Hills, but stopped to crack some smiles for the paparazzi.10 of 10
Why Chief Keef Can’t Stay Out Of Trouble [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com