Blac Chyna gave birth to a healthy baby girl, which she and new father Rob Kardashian named Dream Renee Kardashian on Thursday morning. Many might react to this news with apathy at best, but the truth is, that day was a momentous occasion for Blac Chyna.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
We should all be happy for the new mommy, who has not only given life to beautiful little girl, but she has also successfully hitched her wagon to at least 18 years of security. It’s really the first day of the rest of her life. Hit play above to hear Headkrack explain more on this story in this exclusive video from the Hip-Hop Spot.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
Star Watch: Blac Chyna & Rob Did The Most For Memorial Day Weekend
1. All Night LongSource: 1 of 16
2. Partying It UpSource: 2 of 16
3. Sweet ArrivalSource: 3 of 16
4. Showing offSource: 4 of 16
5. Pretty on FleekSource: 5 of 16
6. Thirst Is RealSource: 6 of 16
7. Fly GirlSource: 7 of 16
8. Back On The GrindSource: 8 of 16
9. White HotSource: 9 of 16
10. Boho-ChicSource: 10 of 16
11. Not Even TryingSource: 11 of 16
12. DominateSource: 12 of 16
13. She Does It AllSource: 13 of 16
14. Happy and FabulousSource: 14 of 16
15. Real FriendsSource: 15 of 16
16. Simple and SexySource: 16 of 16
Hip Hop Spot: Why We Should All Be Happy For Blac Chyna [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com