Trick Daddy recently made some comments about black women that had social media up in arms. He recorded himself and went on a rant about how Latina and white women are posing stiff competition for black women, and that once they learn how to fry chicken, black women will be obsolete.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Of course, there is a lot wrong with these statements. But Trick Daddy is also not talking about the average dating experience, as he attracts a different crowd than most of us our used to. Check out the exclusive video above to hear Headkrack explain more in this edition of the hip-hop spot from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.”
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
Changing Of The Guards: Our Picks For The Most Influential Women
1. Anjelica Nwandu – founder and President of The Shade Room1 of 18
2. Janelle Monae – singer, activist2 of 18
3. Andra Day – singer3 of 18
4. Cari Champion – host of Sportscenter4 of 18
5. Zendaya – actress5 of 18
6. Zuri Hall – E! News correspondent6 of 18
7. Aja Naomi – actress7 of 18
8. Jessica Williams – actress and comedian8 of 18
9. Luvvie Ajayi – blogger and writer9 of 18
10. Ayesha Curry – author10 of 18
11. Keke Palmer – actress11 of 18
12. Courtney Kemp Agboh – creator of Power12 of 18
13. Issa Rae – writer, director, producer13 of 18
14. Nicki Minaj – the only rap chick on the Forbes list14 of 18
15. Kim Kardashian West – media mogul15 of 18
16. Yara Shahidi – actress, activist16 of 18
17. Serena Williams – the GOAT17 of 18
18. Solange – A. Seat. At. The. Table.18 of 18
Hip-Hop Spot: Why Trick Daddy Should Surround Himself With New People [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com