Steff Skeemz recently sat down with “1 Night” rapper Lil Yachty for some real (and comical) talk about food, politics, girls and more. And if there’s one thing we learned about the Georgia rapper, it’s don’t judge a book by its cover.
Yachty dropped out of college, kept his music a secret ’til he started blowing up, eats pizza every day and has a lot of a little to say about Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton and his celebrity crush India Love.
Press play below to peep what the 19-year-old rapper said he’d do if India Love was standing in front of him and the heroic move he’d make if he was president up top!
Want news at your fingertips? Text “QCREW” to 24042 to join our text club!
- Jay Z Responds to Kanye West Calling Him Out
- Watch: DJ Khaled Films His Son’s Birth On Snapchat
- ‘I Came Out Of Something Crazy & I Feel Epic:’ Kehlani On Her CRZY Single [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @‘92qjamsbmore’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
10 Rappers With Unexpected Side Businesses
1. Pharrell Williams recently announced he’s teaming with upscale grocery store Dean & DeLuca to offer a line called “The Williams Family Kitchen” inspired by authentic recipes straight from the Williams family.Source: 1 of 11
2. 2 Chainz never forgets where he came from. The rapper once revealed that he’s a landlord in his hometown of Atlanta.Source: 2 of 11
3. Lil Kim has always been about her coins. The Queen Bee teamed with North Carolina salon owner and cousin Katrise Jones to expand and franchise Jones’ Salon Se Swa brand to five salons.Source: 3 of 11
4. One of the most unexpected business ventures in hip-hop history was Jay Z acquiring partial ownership of the New Jersey Nets, bringing them to play in his hometown of Brooklyn. Iconic!Source: 4 of 11
5. Cam’ron has had some of the most innovative businesses in the rap game. He’s had everything from his own line of cereal to capes to even owning his own chicken spot in Harlem.Source: 5 of 11
6. Snoop Dogg has his hands in almost anything you can think of. One of his more unusual side projects is his chain of Snoopermarkets with Overstock.com.Source: 6 of 11
7. Rick Ross put his money where his mouth is. The MMG Boss has built himself a small empire of Wingstop franchises.Source: 7 of 11
8. Everyone knows 50 Cent is the ultimate hustler. The rapper/actor/producer made millions from his Vitamin Water deal and even invests in platinum mines in South Africa.Source: 8 of 11
9. Everyone knows 50 Cent is the ultimate hustler. The rapper/actor/producer made millions from his Vitamin Water deal and even invests in platinum mines in South Africa.Source: 9 of 11
10. LL Cool J has been making moves since his career started many years ago. The rapper released a children’s book called “And the Winner Is…. “. It comes with a CD and is part of a Scholastic series called Hip Kid Hop. It’s still available on Amazon.Source: 10 of 11
11. Back in 2008, E-40 invested in Icepiks by E.D.K.O.: A studded toothpick held in the teeth of celebs like Chris Brown and Ja Rule for stylish purposes.Source: 11 of 11
Watch: Here’s What Lil Yachty Said He’d Do If He Ever Came Face To Face With India Love was originally published on 92q.com