While visiting the morning show during their live St. Louis broadcast, T.I. talks about his latest song, “War Zone,” and why he doesn’t think we should think of it as him going in a “new direction” with his music, assuring fans that his album is still on its way! Plus, he shares some important thoughts about the state of the black community in its fight against police brutality, and how artists are adjusting their sound to reflect the times and the issues the community faces.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Plus he talks about his role in a new movie with Jamie Foxx, and hear what he had to say when asked about Jaheim‘s hair. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview from Gary’s Tea.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
#CouplesWeLove: T.I. & Tiny’s Undying Love Makes Us Smile
1. #CouplesWeLove: T.I. and TinySource:Instagram 1 of 10
2. T.I. and Tiny Wear Matching Outfits #familyfunSource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Tiny Is T.I.’s QueenSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. The Queen And KingSource:Instagram 4 of 10
5. Red Carpet Fab From T.I. And TinySource:Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage 5 of 10
6. T.I. And Tiny Just Chillin’ On A SofaSource:Johnny Nunez/WireImage 6 of 10
7. T.I. And Tiny Hit The Red CarpetSource:Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images 7 of 10
8. Classic Blonde Tiny With Handsome T.I.Source:Larry Busacca/Getty Images 8 of 10
9. T.I. & Tiny: Classy CoupleSource:Getty Images 9 of 10
10. Tiny Rocks Blue Hair While Snuggled Up To T.I.Source:Barry King/Getty Images 10 of 10