When Lil Wayne was on ESPN, he explained exactly what’s going on between him and Birdman concerning Lil Wayne’s album and all of the money that is owed to him. It’s been common knowledge for a while that Weezy is being totally screwed by Birdman and his own label, Cash Money, but it can be hard to trace it back to the root of the issue as things have gotten so messy.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Well, Weezy broke things down in terms of Chris Bosh‘s situation with his team, and made it much easier to understand the situation. Click on the audio player to hear more from Headkrack in this exclusive clip of the Hip-Hop Spot.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” live weekdays 6-10am EST.
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 12
Lil Wayne Explains His Situation With Cash Money Perfectly On ESPN [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com