NewsOne invites you to attend a live stream event at 2 P.M. Tuesday hosted by the Campaign for Black Male Achievement in partnership with the Perception Institute, at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
The event, “Black Male Re-Imagined III,” will tackle mainstream and social media’s perceptions of African-American women and men.
The forum, the third installment of the series launched in 2010, will dissect media coverage of police violence against Black people; evaluate the intersection and inclusion of issues facing Black men, women, gay and trans people in the media; examine disparities in attention and action focused on Black women victims of systemic and domestic violence, and more.
PHOTO CREDIT: Campaign For Black Male Achievement | VIDEO CREDIT: Campaign For Black Male Achievement
Also On iPower 92.1/104.1 FM:
Stone Soul 2016 [PHOTOS]
11 photos Launch gallery
1. @lifeofdesiigner has the #1 song in the countryyyy! performing live at #stonesoulrva right now!!!
1 of 11
2. Behind the scenes interview with 112 & @djkingtutt804 . Check out the full interview on Facebook live!
2 of 11
3. 💙💖 my oldest princess and I #stonesoul2016 #stonesoulrva #rva #summerfestival #ipower92 @ipowerrichmond #vitiligo #vitiligomodel #vitiligoin #confidence #hot #vitiligopride #nocuredontcare #vitiligobeauty #vitiligobeauties
3 of 11
4. Lil Kim just KILLED #stonesoulrva ! lighters up!!!
4 of 11
5. Behind th scene with @camvseverything & @yogottikom at #stonesoulrva
5 of 11
6. Paris Nicole and MadeInTYO
Source:Radio One Richmond
6 of 11
7. @camvseverything backstage with @madeintyo at #stonesoulrva !!!
7 of 11
8. @paris_nicole & @thebellereport backstage at #stonesoulrva !!!!
8 of 11
9. Paris Nicole getting ready for Stone Soul 2016
9 of 11
10. @dreezydreezy just finished up her interview with @camvseverything !!! #stonesoulrva
10 of 11
11. @yogottikom about to shut the city down #StoneSoulRVA
11 of 11