Scores of celebrities have stood up in this election to make their support known for a specific presidential candidate. Inevitably, these endorsements sway the fans of these celebrities to make a choice on who to vote for, whether its in favor or against that candidate.
Either way, a celebrity endorsement has the possibility of having a major impact on the election’s outcome- so is it ethical for a celebrity to make their preferences known for that reason? Click on the audio player to hear this funny exclusive clip from “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Presidential Election 2016: Celebrity Endorsements
1. Azealia Banks1 of 14
2. Beyonce for Hillary Clinton2 of 14
3. Snoop Dogg for Hillary Clinton3 of 14
4. Jennifer Lopez for Hillary Clinton4 of 14
5. Kerry Washington for Hillary Clinton5 of 14
6. Uzo Aduba6 of 14
7. John Legend for Hillary Clinton7 of 14
8. Killer Mike8 of 14
9. Katy Perry9 of 14
10. Kim Kardashian West10 of 14
11. TI11 of 14
12. K. Michelle12 of 14
13. Britney Spears13 of 14
14. Kendall Jenner for Hillary Clinton14 of 14
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!