Anytime the family shares a video on social media, ten times out of ten, it’s pretty epic. That was the case again when Ms. Badu posted a Facebook clip of herself singing Frank Sinatra’s famous tune “High Hopes.” Her son Seven can be heard adding his smooth vocals while driving, and youngest daughter Mars is adorably belting it out in the back.
The cherry on top of the family’s joyride cake was that a car to the right of them began to record the singing and per Badu’s request, he even joined in.
Check out the sweet video above.
VIDEO SOURCE: Facebook
Erykah Badu's Most Outrageous Outfits
1. Matching is for losers.1 of 14
2. An extra-tall hat and a coat to match.2 of 14
3. Making sweats look cool on 106 & Park.3 of 14
4. She wore headphones as an accessory before everyone did.4 of 14
5. She also did denim on denim before it was cool.5 of 14
6. She'll rock kicks on the red carpet.6 of 14
7. All yellow everything.7 of 14
8. Known to pull a cowboy hat out of her collection.8 of 14
9. Another interesting hat.9 of 14
10. When she made feathers a fashion statement.10 of 14
11. The bag lady.11 of 14
12. She's never afraid to take hair risks.12 of 14
13. She was a vibrant stand-out at the Academy Awards.13 of 14
14. Only Erykah Badu can make a colorful windbreaker look this cool.14 of 14
Erykah Badu & Her Kids Singing “High Hopes” Will Make Your Friday was originally published on globalgrind.com