It’s hard to believe it’s been two decades since Full House went off the air, but the throwback sitcom is back on Netflix with its original cast members–except for Michelle Tanner (aka Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen).
Candace Cameron Bure, Jodie Sweetin, Andrea Barber, Bob Saget, Dave Coulier and John Stamos all appear together again on Fuller House after parting ways in 1995. Besides sparking nostalgia and bringing back classic catchphrases, here’s what the cast of Fuller House is up to now:
Bob Saget ditched the Danny Tanner persona as soon as the show wrapped a couple of decades ago. The surprisingly raunchy comedian released a memoir titled Dirty Daddy last year, famously provided the voiceover for How I Met Your Mother, and guest-starred on Entourage.
Following his success as the heart-throb Uncle Jesse, John Stamos has maintained a pretty steady career, including being the spokesperson for Dannon greek yogurt, guest starring on Glee, and enjoying a four-year run as ER‘s Dr. Tony Gates. He also stars in the new hit FOX series Grandfathered.
Candace Cameron Bure has lived a fairly regular life since the show ended. The mom of three has not been shy about her evangelical Christian beliefs. She even chose to dress modestly for her children’s sake during her run on Dancing with the Stars. Bure is married to NHL star Valeri Bure and sometimes co-hosts The View.
Jodie Sweetin’s life took a downward spiral after the show ended. The now 34-year-old became addicted to drugs and alcohol, but has been sober for several years. She works in a drug and alcohol treatment center and has two beautiful daughters.
Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen tag-teamed as little Michelle Tanner on Full House. Ever since the show aired, the famous twins have remained pop culture phenoms and built their brand into a billion dollar industry – including their own fashion house, The Row.
Dave Coulier maintained his stand-up career since his gig as Joey Gladstone ended. The comedian still dabbles in the field and does voiceover work every now and then, including characters on the adult cartoon series Robot Chicken.
Aunt Becky hasn’t slowed down one bit since the show. The 50-year-old beauty has starred in several TV shows, including the WB’s Summerland and the 90210 reboot, and currently stars in Hallmark Channel’s When Calls the Heart. She’s married to designer Mossimo Giannulli and has two daughters.
Watch Fuller House on Netflix now.
SOURCE: Biography | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Where Are They Now: The Cast Of "Mean Girls" (PHOTOS)
1. Lindsay Lohan: Cady Heron was our entre into the world of "Mean Girls."Source:Getty 1 of 15
2. Following yet another rehab stint, Lindsay starred in her OWN reality show and has recently moved to London to star in the play "Speed the Plow."Source:Splash 2 of 15
3. Neil Flynn: As Cady's dad, he did not even know what being grounded means...Source:Splash 3 of 15
4. The actor is once again playing a family man on ABC’s "The Middle."Source:Splash 4 of 15
5. Ana Gasteyer: Cady Heron's mother who loved Ladysmith Black Mambazo.Source:Getty 5 of 15
6. Tim Meadows: Mr. Duval was the dumbfounded principal who did not leave the West Side for this.Source:Getty 6 of 15
7. The actor is now starring in a new NBC comedy called "Marry Me."Source:Splash 7 of 15
8. Rajiv Surendra: Kevin G.'s raunchy rap was cut too short, but we thoroughly enjoyed it.Source:Getty 8 of 15
9. Lizzy Caplan: Janis Ian was really a blonde!Source:Getty 9 of 15
10. The actress now plays groundbreaking sex researcher Virginia Johnson in Showtime's "Masters of Sex."Source:Getty 10 of 15
11. Daniel Franzese: Did Damian ever get his pink shirt back?Source:Getty 11 of 15
12. Rachel McAdams: The queen of the Plastics.Source:Getty 12 of 15
13. The actress won our hearts when she played Allie in the world-renowned chick-flick "The Notebook." She is also rumored to be on the next season of "True Detective."Source:Getty 13 of 15
14. Lacy Chabert: "No candy cane for you, Gretchen Wieners!"Source:Splash 14 of 15
15. Jonathan is now showing his moves on "Dancing With The Stars."Source:Splash 15 of 15
“Fuller House” Cast: Where Were They Before The New Netflix Spin-Off? was originally published on globalgrind.com