Randy Kessler joined “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” to discuss child support and answer listeners’ questions about their family court situations. Check out what he said about child support laws and how they can actually do more harm than good by making it even harder for men to pay up! Listen to the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
RELATED: Can You Get Child Support While You’re Still Married? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: 5 Things People Do Wrong When It Comes To Child Support [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
RELATED: Why Scarface Should NOT Have Gone To Jail For Unpaid Child Support [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
Find Out The Child Support Payments Of Your Favorite Music Artists
13 photos Launch gallery
1. The-Dream Pays Christina Milian $10K A Month For Their Daughter Violet.
1 of 13
2. Nas Was Initially Ordered To Pay Ex-Wife Kelis $51K/month In Child Support, But Got The Judgment Reduced To $25K.
2 of 13
3. After Battling His Baby Mama In Court, Chris Brown Got An Unbelievably Low Child Support Judgment Of $2,500 A Month.
3 of 13
4. Russell Simmons Pays $40K A Month For His Daughters Ming & Aoki Lee.
4 of 13
5. 50 Cent Was Initially Ordered To Pay $25K/month For His Oldest Son, But It Was Subsequently Reduced To $6,700.
5 of 13
6. French Montana Pays His Ex-Wife $7K A Month For His Son.
6 of 13
7. Diddy Pays $40K For His Sons Justin & Christian. There’s Still No Word On What He Pays For His Twins Or His Daughter Chance.
7 of 13
8. Mel B. Receives A Whopping $60K A Month From Eddie Murphy For Their Daughter Angel.
8 of 13
9. Stevie Wonder Pays $25K A Month For Two Of His Nine Kids.
9 of 13
10. Future Claims To Pay R&B Singer Ciara $15K A Month For Their 2-Year-Old Son “Baby Future.”
10 of 13
11. Surprisingly, Shad “Bow Wow” Moss Only Pays $3K A Month For His Daughter Shai.
11 of 13
12. Rock Legend Paul McCartney Pays His Ex-Wife, Heather Mills, A Whopping $70K A Month For Their Daughter.
12 of 13
13. Britney Spears Pays Ex-Hubby Kevin Federline $20K A Month For Their Two Boys.
13 of 13