Erykah Badu took the opportunity during a twitter Q&A to issue an “apology” to Iggy Azalea after she cracked a joke about her rap skill (or lack thereof) while hosting the Soul Train Awards this year. But here’s the thing about that apology- it had more shade in it than sorry, and Iggy just did not catch it. Click on the audio player hear more details on this story in this edition of Headkrack‘s Hip-Hop Spot!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter![sailthru_widgetfields=”email” sailthru_list=”Rickey Smiley Subscribers”]
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” weekdays from 6-10 a.m. EST!
Da Brat's "Empire" Watch Party [EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS]
1. Da Brat, Jermaine Dupri & AmandaSource:RSMS/Reach 1 of 5
2. Da Brat & GuestSource:RSMS/Reach 2 of 5
3. Amanda & Da BratSource:RSMS/Reach 3 of 5
4. Da Brat & Jermaine DupriSource:RSMS/Reach 4 of 5
5. GuestsSource:RSMS/Reach 5 of 5
Did Erykah Badu Throw Shade That Was Over Iggy Azalea’s Head? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com