Bey and Blue sat in the crowd and cheered Ms. Jackson on, then headed backstage to meet a few of the dancers. Dancer Taylor Hatala shared a photo of herself and a fellow dancer, posing with Beyonce and Blue.
But before the big show, the star of the night had a little fun with the fans at the Janet Museum. They thought they were looking at a wax statue of Janet Jackson, but the statue actually was Janet. Watch the hilarious clip below.
Talk about the shock of your life.
1 of 11
1. Janet's "Rhythm Nation" performance was nothing short of legendary.
2 of 11
2. The infamous "wardrobe malfunction" during the Super Bowl halftime show.
3 of 11
3. When she performed a moving tribute to brother Michael during the 2009 MTV VMAs.
4 of 11
4. The world first fell in love with Janet when she played Penny on "Good Times."
5 of 11
5. The reason why we're all calling them "Poetic Justice braids."
6 of 11
6. Who could forget her ultra sexy performance while accepting the MTV Icon Award?
7 of 11
7. The only thing better than Janet? Janet AND Michael, together.
8 of 11
8. The Rolling Stone magazine cover that stopped the world.
9 of 11
9. The breathtaking cover of The Velvet Rope.
10 of 11
10. 1990s fine.
11 of 11
11. "What's It Gonna Be?" music video with Busta Rhymes.