Another day, another unreleased Kurt Cobain demo.
With the DVD release of Kurt Cobain’s unauthorized documentary Montage Of Heck just a few weeks away, a demo version of personal recording “Sappy” has hit the ‘net. The Brett Morgan-curated film features 200 hours of home recordings from over 100 cassette tapes.
The deluxe version of the Montage of Heck box package will feature 48 minutes of bonus interviews, the 31-track deluxe soundtrack on CD and cassette, a 160-page hardbound book, a puzzle, a movie poster, postcards, and a bookmark. To pre-order the super deluxe version of Montage Of Heck, click here.
Montage of Heck: The Home Recordings will be released on November 13. Listen to “Sappy” below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
15 Celebrities Who Rocked Crazy Hair Colors
1 of 15
1. Amber Rose has had the blues lately, and her new hairstyle reflects that.
2 of 15
2. Lady Gaga is known for bizarre looks and her flame-colored hair was no different.
3 of 15
3. Katy Perry has rocked nearly all the colors of the rainbow: pink, purple, blonde, and blue.
4 of 15
4. Nicki Minaj promoted "Pink Friday" in the best way possible: with pink hair.
5 of 15
5. Willow Smith wasn't too scared to step out with a money green pixie cut.
6 of 15
6. Rihanna started a major trend when she wore "ice gray" locks.
7 of 15
7. Kesha walked the AMAs red carpet with rainbow-colored hair.
8 of 15
8. Newly single Wiz Khalifa wanted a change, and went for purple dreads.
9 of 15
9. Before Wiz, purple hair also got the co-sign from Chris Brown.
10 of 15
10. Kelly Osbourne turned it up a notch and rocked a purple mohawk.
11 of 15
11. Hilary Duff shocked everyone when she dyed her blonde locks a bold blue.
12 of 15
12. Back in 1999, No Doubt were some of the first mainstream celebs to wear wild hairstyles.
13 of 15
13. Azealia Banks loves to experiment with hair colors and fiery red was one of her best looks.
14 of 15
14. After rocking red highlights, Snooki went all the way and became a full redhead.
15 of 15
15. Although it didn't quite get the support from her famous family, Kylie Jenner loved her blue hair.
Listen To A Demo Version Of Kurt Cobain’s “Sappy” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com
Chris Lighty's Wife To Inherit Entire Estate, 50 Cent Orders Investigation Into Mogul's Death
Steve Harvey's Ex-Wife Of 16 Years BLASTS Steve On Cheating With Other Women...Including Marjorie!
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Former NBA Baller Antoine Walker Claims Evelyn Lozada Left Him After He Went Broke!
Magic Johnson's Son EJ Johnson Reveals That His Sister Elisa Is Dating His Ex
Terrence Howard Finally Speaks Out on Beyonce’s Lap Dance Experience
Lil Wayne Says He Was Raped At 11
Radio One Richmond Resource & Career Fair