Sherri Shepherd recently went through a very nasty and public divorce. Many would think the actress/comedienne would be broken, but she tells “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” she’s good. But other than a break up, Sherri doesn’t really have reason not to smile. She just came off Broadway, has a new film in theaters next week, and many more projects on the way. She talks to us about her power moves, her experience working with Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan, and more in this exclusive interview!
Text GOSSIP To 71007
To Get The Hottest Gossip Daily!
Reply Help for Help; STOP RICKEY to Cancel; STOP to End All. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. 5 msgs/wk
Click here for more hot celebrity interviews and tune in 6-10 a.m. EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”!
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa Larregui1 of 15
2. Master P & Sonya Miller2 of 15
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian3 of 15
4. Madonna & Guy Ritchie4 of 15
5. Michael & Juanita Jordan5 of 15
6. D-Wade & Siohvaugh6 of 15
7. Bob Johnson7 of 15
8. Tiger & Elin Woods8 of 15
9. Russell and Kimora Lee Simmons9 of 15
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal:10 of 15
11. Nas & Kelis11 of 15
12. The Dream and Christina Milian12 of 15
13. Janet Jackson & Rene Elinzondo13 of 15
14. Lionel & Diane Ritchie14 of 15
15. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria Shriver15 of 15
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Sherri Shepherd Discusses How Her Family Is Surviving After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com