Sherri Shepherd recently went through a very nasty and public divorce. Many would think the actress/comedienne would be broken, but she tells “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” she’s good. But other than a break up, Sherri doesn’t really have reason not to smile. She just came off Broadway, has a new film in theaters next week, and many more projects on the way. She talks to us about her power moves, her experience working with Chris Rock and Tracy Morgan, and more in this exclusive interview!
Text GOSSIP To 71007
To Get The Hottest Gossip Daily!
Reply Help for Help; STOP RICKEY to Cancel; STOP to End All. Msg&Data Rates May Apply. 5 msgs/wk
Click here for more hot celebrity interviews and tune in 6-10 a.m. EST on “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show”!
Cheaper To Keep ‘Em – Expensive Divorces
1. Aries Spears & Elisa LarreguiSource: 1 of 15
2. Master P & Sonya MillerSource: 2 of 15
3. Lamar Odom & Khloe KardashianSource: 3 of 15
4. Madonna & Guy RitchieSource: 4 of 15
5. Michael & Juanita JordanSource: 5 of 15
6. D-Wade & SiohvaughSource: 6 of 15
7. Bob JohnsonSource: 7 of 15
8. Tiger & Elin WoodsSource: 8 of 15
9. Russell and Kimora Lee SimmonsSource: 9 of 15
10. Shaquille & Shaunie O’Neal:Source: 10 of 15
11. Nas & KelisSource: 11 of 15
12. The Dream and Christina MilianSource: 12 of 15
13. Janet Jackson & Rene ElinzondoSource: 13 of 15
14. Lionel & Diane RitchieSource: 14 of 15
15. Arnold Schwarzenegger & Maria ShriverSource: 15 of 15
Keep Up With Rickey Smiley On Facebook!
Sherri Shepherd Discusses How Her Family Is Surviving After Divorce [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com