Rapper Young Jeezy is running out of patience. Again. Next month it will make three years since his last album for Def Jam Records, “TM:103 Hustlerz Ambition,” was released and he is ready to give his fans new material.
In a series of Tweets Jeezy vented his frustration at the lack of support he seems to be getting in finishing and releasing his next album, a fight he also had with “TM:103,” which was pushed back several times.
“I been perfecting this album 2 years for #myfans,” he wrote. “Where @LA_Reid when u need him #RIPShakirStewart. N*ggas @ @DefJamRecords keep playing games if you want! If Def Jam don’t get this right y’all got an early xmas gift #myfans“
Jeezy announced the latest album in September along with a new single, “In My Head” and a new song called “Birfday” was dropped just a few days ago. He might be feeling stressed about a recent lawsuit where the Hells Angels are claiming copyright infringement on their logo, but he might have a legit beef with the label suits.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Young Jeezy Gourmet Footwear Launch
1. Young Jeezy1 of 11
2. Young Jeezy and Greg Lucci2 of 11
3. Young Jeezy and Greg Lucci3 of 11
4. Mimi Faust at Wish Boutique4 of 11
5. Trinidad James and Young Jeezy5 of 11
6. Gourmet Footwear6 of 11
7. Gloss at Gourmet Footwear Launch Event7 of 11
8. Jeezy, Greg Lucci and Trinidad James8 of 11
9. Ariane Davis at Gourmet Footwear Launch Event9 of 11
10. Talib Kweli at Vanquish10 of 11
11. Jeezy Greg Lucci and Trinidad James11 of 11