Rapper Young Jeezy is running out of patience. Again. Next month it will make three years since his last album for Def Jam Records, “TM:103 Hustlerz Ambition,” was released and he is ready to give his fans new material.
In a series of Tweets Jeezy vented his frustration at the lack of support he seems to be getting in finishing and releasing his next album, a fight he also had with “TM:103,” which was pushed back several times.
“I been perfecting this album 2 years for #myfans,” he wrote. “Where @LA_Reid when u need him #RIPShakirStewart. N*ggas @ @DefJamRecords keep playing games if you want! If Def Jam don’t get this right y’all got an early xmas gift #myfans“
Jeezy announced the latest album in September along with a new single, “In My Head” and a new song called “Birfday” was dropped just a few days ago. He might be feeling stressed about a recent lawsuit where the Hells Angels are claiming copyright infringement on their logo, but he might have a legit beef with the label suits.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Young Jeezy Gourmet Footwear Launch
1. Young JeezySource: 1 of 11
2. Young Jeezy and Greg LucciSource: 2 of 11
3. Young Jeezy and Greg LucciSource: 3 of 11
4. Mimi Faust at Wish BoutiqueSource: 4 of 11
5. Trinidad James and Young JeezySource: 5 of 11
6. Gourmet FootwearSource: 6 of 11
7. Gloss at Gourmet Footwear Launch EventSource: 7 of 11
8. Jeezy, Greg Lucci and Trinidad JamesSource: 8 of 11
9. Ariane Davis at Gourmet Footwear Launch EventSource: 9 of 11
10. Talib Kweli at VanquishSource: 10 of 11
11. Jeezy Greg Lucci and Trinidad JamesSource: 11 of 11