Selita Ebanks attended The 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival wearing what might be the most gorgeous gown I’ve seen. She choose a chartreuse floor-length gown with diamond accents draped over her neck and shoulders that were sewn into to the fabric.
This is her first appearance at the festival and what a memorable one this was. The custom-made gown was designed by New York based designer Cadena Gabriela.
It goes without saying that I adore this look from her. The chartreuse color and rouge lips work together fabulously. And who poses better than her on the red carpet. Can you teach a class Selita?!
But I want to know what you think?
Like HelloBeautiful on Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style And Beauty Trends
The Worst Red Carpet Looks EVER!
1. Celine Dion at The 2003 Billboard Music AwardsSource: 1 of 17
2. Mary J. Blige at The 2001 Billboard Music AwardsSource: 2 of 17
3. Gabourey Sidibe at The 2014 Golden GlobesSource: 3 of 17
4. Ciara during 2004 Billboard Music AwardsSource: 4 of 17
5. Britney Spears at The 2000 Billboard Music AwardsSource: 5 of 17
6. Whoopi Goldberg at The Oscars in 1993Source: 6 of 17
7. Kerli at the 2012 Billboard Music AwardsSource: 7 of 17
8. PINK at the 2001 Billboard AwardsSource: 8 of 17
9. Jennifer Hudson at The Oscars in 2007Source: 9 of 17
10. Tyra Banks at The Oscars in 2000Source: 10 of 17
11. Uma Thurman at The Oscars in 2004Source: 11 of 17
12. Lil Kim at The 2001 MTV Movie AwardsSource: 12 of 17
13. Fantasia at The 2006 MTV Video Music AwardsSource: 13 of 17
14. Victoria Rowell at the 61st Annual Primetime Emmy AwardsSource: 14 of 17
15. Ashley Olsen at the 2013 "PUNK: Chaos To Couture" Costume Institute GalaSource: 15 of 17
16. Vanessa Williams at The 59th Primetime EMMY AwardsSource: 16 of 17
17. Solange at The 2008 MTV Europe Music Video AwardsSource: 17 of 17
FAB OR FUG: Selita Ebanks Stunning In Chartreuse & Diamonds was originally published on hellobeautiful.com