A “spoon with a white crystal-like substance on it” and a “white powdery substance” — which we know was later tested and determined to be cocaine — was found in the hotel room where Whitney Houston died … this according to the singer’s final autopsy report.
The report, which gives a detailed description of Whitney’s room when officials arrived, says “Located on the south portion of the counter was a small spoon with a white crystal-like substance in it and a rolled up piece of white paper, along with other miscellaneous items.”
“Located in the top drawer, in the north side of the counter were remnants of a white powdery substance, and a portable mirror on a base.” Officials found more white powder on the base of the mirror.
The report also states, “[Whitney] possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol.”
According to the report, Whitney’s body was discovered FACE DOWN in the bath tub … with a “bloody purge coming from her nose.” Officials say there were no signs of foul play.
The report notes Whitney had a history of substance abuse … which was evident by a “perforation of posterior nasal septum.”
The singer’s official cause of death is listed as accidental drowning — but heart disease and “chronic” cocaine use were contributing factors.
The report notes … when officials discovered the body, Whitney was wearing a brown wig “tightly attached to the hair.”
As TMZ previously reported, Whitney had cocaine in her system at the time of her death — which tests showed she used immediately prior to her death.
Officials say Houston also had traces of marijuana in her system … as well as Xanax (anxiety medication), Flexeril (muscle relaxer) and Benadryl (allergy medication).
As we previously reported, Whitney was found dead in a bathtub on Feb.11 at the Beverly Hilton hotel.