The words “I love you” are so powerful and can change lives for the better. “I love you” means patience, kindness and not boasting of others faults. Love is definitely not conditional -never ever.
Are you thankful to have love or give love? Are thankful for your shelter? Are you thankful to have fresh running water in your home? Are thankful to have a job? Are you thankful for your health and the health of your kids and family? Are thankful to have transportation from here to there? And, are you thankful to have a few bucks or millions in the bank?
Let’s see how thankful you are… Are you complaining and gossiping on the job? Are you jealous of others’ accomplishments? Do you call your kids out of their names? And, have you gotten caught up with he or she has hurt me, so I won’t forgive? Wow, are we really thankful?
Live life on purpose and with an attitude of gratitude.
- Rick Santorum Picked Up Two Wins in Mississippi & Alabama to Mitt Romney’s Win in Hawaii
- Miss Community Clo’s Next Rollin’ Rally Stop is Thursday, March 22nd
- Service Men & Women Connect to Veterans Affairs
- My “Clo-ism” For the Day: Stay Calm It’s Only a Storm
- Sean Anthony Interviews DJ Lonnie B “The Change in Hip Hop” Flow of Wisdom Radio