I recently stumbled across a controversial toy that has parents all over the world walking around with the side eye. You’ve got to see it to actually believe it, but here’s the story.
TT Torrez live on the airwaves having “Girl Talk”
A nationally sold pregnant Barbie doll has officially hit the market, but many are worried that the wrong message is being sent to young girls that it’s okay, cute and even profitable being pregnant. Motherhood isn’t easy, let me tell you from experience, but is it now being glorified at the expense of our children – specifically our daughters. Take a look at how it all came about via the links below.
Girls, you know what time it is? Let’s have a little Girl Talk on today’s show together. Follow on Twitter – @TTTorrez & @iPower921 and be sure to mark your response with the hashtag #GirlTalk.
WOULD YOU LET YOUR DAUGHTER PLAY WITH A PREGNANT BARBIE?
We want to hear from you on today’s edition of #GirlTalk on iPower 92.1 & iPowerRichmond.com
Share your thoughts, reactions and responses with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Beyonce Finally Dressing Like A Pregnant Woman [PHOTOS]
- Heavy D’s Last Tweets Before He Died
- Kanye Gets Choked Up Over Amber Rose In Concert [VIDEO]
- THE VERDICT IS IN: Dr. Conrad Murray is Found…
- Judge Will Not Be Charged For Taped Beating Of His Disabled Child (Warning Explicit Content)
- Celebrities On Twitter React To The Death Of Heavy D