Ludacris’ restaurant Straits may not be the cleaniest/healthiest place to eat down in the A. Straits received a score of 67 (out of 100) on its latest health inspection test completed at the end of January. Points were deducted from Luda’s restaurant for non-adequate hand washing, unclean facilities, improper date marking on food, and things of the such.
Here’s complete list of the violations:
- Adequate handwashing facilities supplied & accessible
- Food separated and protected
- Food stored covered
- Food-contact surfaces; cleaned & sanitized
- Proper date marking and disposition
- Food properly labeled; original container; required records available; shellstock tags
- Thermometers provided and accurate
- Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage display
- In-use utensils; properly stored
- Utensils, equipment and linens; properly stored, dried, handled
- Food and nonfood-contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed, and used
- Nonfood-contact surfaces clean
- Physical facilities installed, maintained, and clean
The restuarant passed previous inspections in 2008 and 2009 with almost perfect scores. But don’t fret–the restaurant can remain open as long as all “non-compliant” issues are handled in a timely manner. However, if the issues are not fixed by the deadline given, business could be shut down.
Really makes you second guess about going out to eat doesn’t it?
via The YBF