Source: blackCAT / Getty
As coronavirus cases continue to rise across the country, practicing social distancing by staying indoors can be tough especially if you’re an extrovert.
Join Our Text Club To Get The Latest Music, Entertainment, Contests And Breaking News On Your Phone. Text BALTIMORE to 24042 to join!
However, it doesn’t have to be boring with the right tunes. We compiled a playlist of 20 songs that’ll have you dancing like nobody’s watching.
See Also: 15 Hip-Hop Joints To Stream While You Get Your Self-Quarantine On
Which they aren’t, unless they’re Joe.
Remember you can always take 92Q with you wherever you go by listening live online or via our app.
Curated by Weso & @TKMInspired
We Gon’ Make It!: 20 Songs You Should Add To Your Quarantine Playlist
was originally published on
1. Locked Up – Akon ft. Styles P
2. We Gon’ Make It – Jadakiss, Styles P & Eve
4. Hands Off – Gucci Mane
5. Soul Survivor – Young Jeezy
6. Broke in a Minute – Tory Lanez
7. Spaceship – Don Toliver feat. Sheck Wes
8. Havin My Way – Lil Skies ft. Lil Durk
9. What’s Poppin’ – Jack Harlow
10. Me & My Guitar – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
11. Lean Back – Fat Joe & The Terror Squad
13. Back Up – Dej Loaf ft. Big Sean
15. K Lo K – Tory Lanez ft. Fivio Foreign
16. War – Pop Smoke ft. Lil Tjay
17. Lo Mein – Lil Uzi Vert
18. For A Fact – SimxSantana Feat. King Von
19. By Any Means – G. Herbo ft 21 Savage
20. Cross the Border – Philly’s Most Wanted