Thirty eight is going to be a phenomenal year for Keyshia Cole. The award-winning, chart-topping artist recently found love and just gave birth to a healthy baby boy.
Happy Birthday Keyshia Cole! Here Are 10 Times She Gave Us Lewks was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. KEYSHIA COLE VISITS MUSIC CHOICE, 2017Source:Getty
If I were an outfit, this would be me. Keyshia Cole showed us how to look comfortable and chic during a visit to Music Choice. I love her oversized hoodie dress and plaid trench coat.
2. KEYSHIA COLE AT THE PRE-GRAMMY GALA, 2009Source:Getty
Keyshia isn’t much of a gown gal, but when she does it, she does it right. Here she is at the 2009 Pre-Grammy Gala clad in a lime green wrap dress.
3. KEYSHIA COLE AT THE MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS, 2017Source:Getty
This sheer number was the talk of the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards mainly because it was a look you wouldn’t typically see from Keyshia. She looked sooo good!
4. KEYSHIA COLE AT HER ’11:11 RESET’ LISTENING PARTY, 2017Source:Getty
Now this is what you call a casual slay! Keyshia showed up and showed out at her ’11:11 Reset’ listening party clad in an animal print bustier, fur coat, and thigh high boots.
5. KEYSHIA COLE HOSTS AROMA LOUNGE’S R & B TUESDAYS, 2016Source:Getty
Keyshia Cole takes the little black dress to another level in this curve-hugging mini dress. Come on, legs!
6. KEYSHIA COLE AT THE GRAMMYS, 2009Source:Getty
Keyshia Cole did the 2009 Grammys the right way! She’s giving effortless, fashion vibes in this strapless gown.
7. KEYSHIA COLE AT THE BET AWARDS, 2017Source:Getty
Now this, this is a timeless look. Keyshia killed this soft pink draped number at the 2017 BET Awards.
8. KEYSHIA COLE AT 106 & PARK LIVE, 2014Source:Getty
Keyshia Cole went for a 90’s throwback look during an appearance at 106 & Park. She wore a white baseball shirt with her initials on the front. She kept it casual in a pair of red sneakers.
9. KEYSHIA COLE AT THE BET HIP HOP AWARDS, 2014Source:Getty
Who could forget Keyshia’s iconic red hair? For a while it became her signature look. While backstage at the BET Hip Hop Awards, she matched her bright red hair with a red and black matching set.