1. She’s Legal…Finally ft. Kylie Jenner and Tyga
The youngest of the Kardashian/Jenner came under much fire for allegedly dating 25-year-old rapper Tyga. Now that she’s 18 they can legally do what they do, but that won’t stop people from talking.
2. Watch Your Drinks ft. Bill Cosby
Bill Cosby’s downfall continued this year with as many as 51 women spoke out about allegations of sexual assault and drugging.
3. Liar Liar ft. Brian Williams
The journalist lost his credibility in a big way in February 2015 when he lied on air about being shot during the Iraq War.
4. He Did WHAT? ft. Josh Duggar
Documents were made public detailing Josh Duggar’s history of molesting young women, including his sisters.
5. Patchouli Oil & Weed ft. Zendaya and Giuliana Rancic of Fashion Police
Fashion Police panelist Giuliana Rancic joked that because of her dreadlocks, Zendaya probably smelled “like patchouli oil or weed.”
6. Bye Bye Bye ft. Donald Trump
The aspiring politician made headlines when he said this about Mexicans: “They’re sending people that have lots of problems… They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.”
7. Caught Creepin ft. Scott Disick
The famous reality TV star was caught in compromising photos with his stylist hit the net.
8. Deflategate ft. Tom Brady
After wining the Superbowl, it later came out that the New England Patriots used purposefully deflated footballs in the game against the Colts, all while their star QB never said a word about it.
9. The Case Of The Black-White Woman ft. Rachel Dolezal
The former NAACP chapter president was born to white parents, but claimed to be an African-American woman after years of lying to everyone.