Late Thursday, Nicki Minaj took to Twitter to announce that she would be retiring from the rap game to focus on starting a family.
This news set social media on fire and hurt many of her loyal Barbz. Shortly after making the announcement, Nicki returned to Twitter to apologize for the abruptness of the announcement.
How do you feel about Nicki’s retirement announcement?
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Text “iPower” to 37890 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:Follow @‘ipowerrichmond’
- 2nd Street Festival Returns October 7-8 to Downtown Richmond
- 804 Sessions Presents: Itzwayne
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Meek Mill & Rick Ross Back Together With New Music!
- ‘American Idol’ Fan Favorite We Ani Talks Music, Skincare, And Silk Press Secrets
- Get Details On Kelly Rowland’s Glamourous Look For Paris Fashion Week
- Megan Thee Stallion Stars In New Mental Health Video
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks 'Run Richmond 16.19' with King Tutt
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Not Brenda Song! Jeezy’s New Boo, Jeannie Mai, Slammed For Fetishizing Black Men