By Kevin Hughley
It has finally happened. The two time NBA champion, Kevin Durant, has declined his player option to re-sign with Golden State.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Per ESPN the 30 year-old hooper informed golden state management via his business manager Rich Kleiman, that he will be declining his $31.5 million player option in order to become an unrestricted free agent. With this move it is very likely we could see the NBA star change coasts and play for the Knicks, a move that Knicks fans have been waiting on for a long time, or even end up being cross-town rivals to King James as a Clipper!
One thing we can all agree on whoever signs him is gonna have to spend some dough, as it is expected that whichever team he signs with is going to offer a full max contract. Whatever he decides, he’s going to have to wait until free agency begins this Sunday. What do you guys think? Where do you guys see the Durantula ending up?
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Update: 14 Students Killed, 1 Teacher Dead in Texas Elementary School Shooting
- Bojangles Give Away
- 90s R&B Trio Kut Klose Launch GoFundMe To Raise Money For Release Of 2nd Album
- Kendrick Lamar’s ‘Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers’ Tour Dates Have Been Announced
- Alfonso Ribeiro Denounces ‘The Carlton,’ Doesn’t Like Being Asked To Dance As A Black Man
- NBC Renews New Seasons For ‘Grand Crew’ & ‘Young Rock’ [Details Inside]
- Rose Day: Buy Your Tickets Now! [CLICK HERE]
- Believe The Hype: Breaking Down RICO & How It Can Affect The Case Of Young Thug & Gunna
- Astroworld Attendee Sues Travis Scott After Claiming Viral Stampede Caused Her Miscarriage
- HAVE MERCY: Chloe Bailey Covers The June/July Issue of Allure Magazine