I’m Clovia “Community Clo’ Lawrence and here’s a quick rundown of who has the power to enact laws when it comes to medicaid expansion, reinstating parole, fair housing, educational resources and more.
The lawmaking body consist of members in the Virginia General Assembly.
The Virginia General Assembly race is coming Tuesday, November 5, 2019. Seats are up for members in the House (100) and Senate (40).
Contact members in the Virginia House of Delegates
Contact members in the Virginia Senate
The Virginia General Assembly is our legislative branch comprised of the 100-member House of Delegates and the 40-member Senate.
Members have the power to:
*Approve the budget
*Confirm the governor’s appointments
*Elect Judges and other public offices
7 Reasons Mario Is Our #MCE!
1. He’s sentimentalSource:Instagram 1 of 7
2. That Body!Source:Instagram 2 of 7
3. He loves dogs! (He’s a Daddy and a Zaddy)Source:Instagram 3 of 7
4. That smile!Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. Bro stays in a nice fit.Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. Handsome. PERIOD.Source:Instagram 6 of 7
7. Oh! He can sing, too.Source:Instagram 7 of 7
Members In the VA General Assembly Have the Power To Enact Laws was originally published on kissrichmond.com