Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Travis Scott Confirmed For Upcoming Festival
- NC Lottery Winners Split $7.8 Million
- Kirk Franklin, Jonathan McReynolds, Erica Campbell and Kelly Price Bring Inspiration to the BET Awards with “Love Theory”
- [VIDEO] Lizzo Performs “Truth Hurts” For Her First BET Awards Performance
- [VIDEO] Tyler Perry Gives Uplifting Speech at 2019 BET Awards for Ultimate Icon Award
- [VIDEO] Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus Bring Country to The BET Awards with “Old Town Road” Performance
- [VIDEO] Cardi B and Offset Open the 2019 BET Awards with “Press” and “Clout” Performance
- [WATCH] Mary J. Blige Shuts Down The BET Awards With this Iconic Performance
- Unpaid Court Costs & Fines Only, Driver’s License Reinstated July 1
- “For Us, This Is A Rally Cry, This Is Protest Art”: Get A Behind The Scenes Look At Lena Waithe’s ‘Queen & Slim’
Demi Lovato Got A Haircut For Spring & It Looks So Good [PHOTOS] was originally published on radionowindy.com