Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- Something In The Water Lineup Announced For 2020
- Ayesha Curry’s International Smoke Restaurant In CityCentre Closed Due To Unpaid Rent?
- Behind The Scenes: Mo’Nique Will Tackle Racists And Anger Issues In New Revenge Flick
- Go Ahead And Splurge On Queen’s Dope Animal Print Boots! You Deserve It.
- Mazel Tov! 7 Black Celebs Of Jewish Heritage
- These Pantene ‘Going Home For The Holidays’ Ads Featuring Black Trans Women Gave Us All The Feels!
- Lifetime Announces ‘Surviving R. Kelly Part II: The Reckoning’ Docuseries [TRAILER]
- Young M.A. Declares She’s Not Problematic, Talks Debut Album, Sexuality, Mr. Robot & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Chris Brown Shares Name And First Photo Of Newborn Son
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!
Demi Lovato Got A Haircut For Spring & It Looks So Good [PHOTOS] was originally published on radionowindy.com