Demi Lovato looks feeling good and she is’s rocking a new short hair style too!
The “Cool for the Summer” singer debuted a spring-ready hair cut, with much darker color as well on her IG story on Thursday evening.
According to her stylist, Lovato has been wearing extensions and growing her hair out and she wanted a new style to represent how she has been feeling, which is “great“.
“Demi has been feeling great and wanted something to represent that,” Amber Maynard Bolt, the master stylist at Nine Zero One Salon says of Lovato’s new ‘do in a press release. “She’s been wearing extensions and growing her hair out for a while so this was a nice change up.”
Lovato has largely been focused on healing since overdosing last July and we can’t wait to see what she has planned for this spring!
- 5 Lessons We Learned From Richmond’s Rodney Robinson (National Teacher Of The Year)
- FBI & IRS Agents Searching Mayor Pugh’s Home And City Hall Office
- Tour Bus Reportedly Searched By FBI During Kodak Black’s D.C. Show
- Voices: Calboy “Envy Me” Goes Platinum
- ‘Empire’ Recap: It’s Looking Like Andre Is Really Going To Die
- Vitamin Of The Day: Don’t Be Afraid To Fail
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Cardi B Shades The Shaderoom Owner
- The Sunken Place: Best Memes From Damian Lillard’s Epic Game-Winning Shot
- ABC is Bringing The Jeffersons Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
Demi Lovato Got A Haircut For Spring & It Looks So Good [PHOTOS] was originally published on radionowindy.com