If you have valuable items, please don’t leave them in your vehicle in plain sight. If fact, lock your doors. Richmond police say on Sunday, someone broke into and robbed several cars parked near the entrance of the James River Park. Two car windows were broken, but police say each car that was robbed had high value items, like laptops or purses, in plan view. Richmond police officials say the data shows the best way for folks to prevent a break-in is to hide valuables and lock their car doors.
7 Lessons Tina Knowles Taught Us About Aging In Style!
1. Don’t forget your “road dogs.” Your friends are the family you choose.Source:Instagram 1 of 7
2. “It’s corny joke time!” Never abandon your inner child.Source:Instagram 2 of 7
3. Stay active & involved in the communitySource:Instagram 3 of 7
4. Travel -- a lot!Source:Instagram 4 of 7
5. When you smile, you make the world smile too!Source:Instagram 5 of 7
6. Be excited about the present and future, but never forget your pastSource:Instagram 6 of 7
7. It’s never too late to find love!7 of 7
Valuable Items Stolen From Several Vehicles In RVA was originally published on kissrichmond.com