According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Kodak Black Rocks With NBA YoungBoy But His Fans In The Way
- Megan Thee Stallion Allegedly Pays Future $250,000 For New Song Verse!
- Prep for Success was a Success!
- Important College Tips for Incoming Students
- Kansas City Pastor Reads His Own Congregation for FILTH!
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Chris Brown Slips On Stage But Recovers Like a Boss!
- Raps Snacks Sued Over Nicki Minaj Flavor Chips
- Believe The Hype: What’s Next For Nicole Linton After The Fatal Los Angeles Crash & More
- AFAF: My Friends Think My New Man Has Bad Energy!
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com