It was in 2009 that Ashley Tisdale released her last album, Guilty Pleasure.
Since then, her fans have been starving for new music and they are finally going to get it, with her upcoming album Symptoms, which will be released later on this year.
Now, when does the new album come out, you ask? Well a fan on Twitter asked the same question, and Tisdale responded by saying “announcement coming next week.”
Based on Tisdale’s response most are speculating that the announcement will be the official release date but we will have to see.
Tisdale dropped a new song called, “Love Me & Let Me Go” and the video is smoking hot, check it out below:
- 13-Year-Old Girl On Life Support After Fight Outside Middle School
- Diddy & His Daughters Are Black Royalty On The Cover Of Essence
- Police Once Investigated Anonymous Call That Kevin Hunter Poisoned Wendy Williams
- Loni Love: Sisters, You Don’t Have To Settle For ‘Struggle’ Love
- Offset Reportedly Facing Felony Gun Charge
- Mathew Knowles Is Prepping A Destiny’s Child Musical With Je’Caryous Johnson
- Mario Talks Dating, Intentional Happiness, The State of R&B And More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Family Of Q Money Release Statement Following Rapper’s Murder Charge
- Osundairo Brothers’ Lawsuit: Jussie Smollett Faked Attack For Clout
- Is Future The Father Of Another Child?
Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week was originally published on radionowindy.com