Today for Black History Month 2019, we are highlighting the music business entrepreneur behind No Limit Records–Master P.
Birth Date: April 29, 1970
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Master P’s real name is Percy Miller
- Master P attended the University of Houston (Houston, TX) and Merritt College (Oakland, CA)
- Master P founded No Limit Records in 1990
- Master P was one of the first rappers to expand into other business ventures, such as cell phones, rims, sports management, real estate, toys, films, and clothing
- Master P has 7 kids
- Master P was the first rapper to play in the NBA (pre-season for the Toronto Raptors and the Charlotte Hornets)
- Master P was the first rapper to secure a $30 million dollar deal and keep 100% ownership of his masters (which was unheard of in the 90s)
We thank you for your contributions Master P.
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Jeezy Files For Divorce From TV Host Wife Jeannie Mai
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
Radio One General Promotional Rules
Jay ‘Jeezy’ Jenkins Shares Inspiration For New Book ‘Adversity For Sale’ & More!
Sweet Nostalgia: A List Of Songs Turning 20 in 2022