Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Vitamin Of The Day: Figure Out Exactly What You Want
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Dave East Becomes Music Critic & Chrissy Teigen Defends Her Throne: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- Juan Conde & Katie P. Celebrate Radio Roots With King Tutt
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Dee Barnes Alludes To Dr. Dre Sexually Assaulting Her In 1991
- South Carolina Fifth Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not A Fight According To Solicitor
- Indianapolis Mayor Proclaims Special Day To Honor B Swift [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Howard Students Feel Disrespected By Residents Who Think The Campus Should Be Moved
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com