Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- Nigerian Men Arrested In Jussie Smollett Case Released Due To “New Evidence.”
- Baltimore County Judge Overturns Korryn Gaines $38 Million Settlement
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Beyoncé Does The Most & Steve Harvey Has Advice For Mo’Nique: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Gary’s Tea: Gucci Mane Puts 60-Carat Diamond Ring On Keyshia Ka’oir Finger, Wendy Williams Staff Allegedly Happier That She’s Gone & More [VIDEO]
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com