Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- That’s How I Feel: GIFs That Defined The Decade
- Miss USA, Miss America, Miss Teen USA And Miss Universe Are All Black Women
- Teacher Still Employed After Assigning ‘Set Your Price’ Slave Trade Assignment
- Syleena Johnson Shows Off Stunning 50 Pound Weight Loss At Fitness Competition
- Yacht Life! Serena William’s Butt-Length Ombre Ponytail Is An Entire Mood!
- Wal-Mart Apologizes For Selling Sweater Of Santa Claus With Lines Of Cocaine
- Whitney Houston Had ‘Never Seen Before’ Dresses Auctioned Off And No One Paid The Minimum Bid
- Blac Youngsta Goes Through Freaky Tales, Talks ‘Church On Sunday’, Chasing Hits & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Baby Phat Is Back Y’all!!! Aoki And Ming Lee Simmons Slay In New Ads
- Cardi B Is Starting Her Decade Off Right With A Vogue Cover Co-Starring Baby Kulture
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com