Actor and five time Oscar nominee Albert Finney has reportedly died.
According to TMZ, Finney died after a short, undisclosed illness. His family reportedly says he passed away peacefully with friends and family by his side.
Finney, who started his career on stage doing Shakespeare, is best remembered for his role as Oliver “Daddy” Warbucks in the 1982 classic, “Annie” along with but over the years he received five Oscar nominations for his roles in Erin Brockovich, Murder on the Orient Express, Tom Jones, The Dresser and Under the Volcano but never won.
Finney was married four times and he had one child, a son named Simon.
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Shaunie Fights The Urge To Lay Hands on Jennifer
- Dwyane Wade On His Son Attending Miami Pride: ‘My Role As A Father Is To Support My Kids’
- GET THE LOOK: If You Can’t Afford Rihanna’s FENTY Shoes, We Found The Solution For You
- Jacquees Shares Feelings On Not Getting BET Award Nomination
- What B Smyth Does To Make Women Go Crazy [Exclusive Video]
- Davido Compares Atlanta & Nigeria’s Music Scenes & Women [Exclusive Interview]
- #PerfectPairPodcast: Rock T & His Wife Krystal Launch New Podcast [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Actress Bella Thorne Breaks Down Into Tears After Whoopi Goldberg Tells Her To Stop Taking Nude Photos
- New Streaming Series Coming to VA This Summer, Casting Call Now
- Dianna Williams A.K.A Coach D Designed Every Costume The Dancing Dolls Have Worn Since The Team Was Founded
British Actor Albert Finney of ‘Annie,’ ‘Skyfall’ Dead At 82 was originally published on radionowindy.com