Bernice Jenkins is back and she’s got your Church Announcements! The pastor is offering a special for anyone that needs prayer and doesn’t want to church. Bernice mentioned that members can pay $10 for him to Facetime you. The prayer won’t work the same day and some of them will be answered.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The pastor will no longer be holding people by the back when he’s baptizing them because someone tried to accuse him of sexual harassment. Going forward he will say the words and the person has to dunk themselves.
He’s also charging to come to hospitals and giving you a home going prayer. If you pass away you don’t have to pay, but if a miracle happens and you live he’s charging you $40. It can be sent via Cashapp or Venmo. We must also pray for Deacon Jackson Senior, who’s in the hospital and suffering to multiple diseases and injuries.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
It's Bernice Jenkins: Your Favorite Church Lady! [PHOTOS]
1. Bernice Jenkins At The 29th Annual Stellar Awards (2014)1 of 1
- Saweetie ‘My Type’ (feat. City Girls & Jhené Aiko)
- Missy Elliott ‘Throw It Back’ [Official Music Video]
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Flo Rida Defines What A “Snack” Means To Him + More [EXCLUSIVE]
- Countdown To Monday: Queen Latifah, Fetty Wap & More To Perform At VMAs In Tribute To New Jersey
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Who Would’ve Thought: These Actors Made More Money Than Will Smith In 2019 ‘Forbes’ List
- Missy Elliott’s Funky Fresh New Visuals Makes Creativity & The Heel-Toe Cool Again
- Lil Uzi Vert Agrees To Pay Fans College Tuition ( Watch)
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing