It’s been four years since the release of Marsha Ambrosius’ second album, Friends & Lovers in July of 2014. So, it’s no surprise that our favorite Liverpool native is back in a big way.
Today (Sept. 28, 2018), Ambrosius released her third studio album, Nyla. Aptly named after her beautiful daughter. Her latest artistic endeavor is a musical diary exploring the realities of motherhood, marriage, life and love.
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Ambrosius stopped by The King Tutt Show to speak about her new project. A personal testimony, the album launches with her telling her best friend that she has found “The One.”
The story magically unfolds from there. Find out more in King Tutt’s interview above!
Currently on the road with Maxwell on his 50 Intimate Nights Tour. The highly-anticipated run kicked-off at last night at Richmond’s legendary Altria Theater.
Fun fact: Ambrosius and hubby officially established their relationship in VA — living proof that Virginia is for lovers.
The second single from Nyla, “Old Times,” was released in June and the video features her adorable baby girl and husband, Dez Billups.
Ambrosius’ intoxicating melodies continue to contribute to the soundtrack of our lives — especially how we relate to love. It’s heartwarming to see all the joy she is experiencing and sharing with the world.
Nyla is currently available on iTunes or your favorite music provider.
Text “Kiss” To 23845 for your chance at ticket giveaways and news before anyone else!…Standard Messaging Rates Apply
For the Latest Entertainment News:
Marsha Ambrosius & Dez Billups Celebrate Their First Christmas As A Family
1. Marsha and Dez Billups are #RelationshipGoalsSource: 1 of 1
- Hibbett Sports Grand Opening on Facebook LIVE
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- James Harden Shuts Down Rumors Of Gifting Saweetie $100K For A Date
- The Lo Down: Lil Durk’s Baby Mom Alleges He Cut Their Son Off + Did Wendy Move On From Headkrack To Gary Owen?!
- Mad Dad Dumps 80,000 Pennies On Woman’s Lawn For Child Support [VIDEO]
- ‘I’m Back’: Kasim Reed Officially Launches Atlanta Mayor Campaign Despite Ongoing Federal Investigation
A Musical Diary — Marsha Ambrosius Releases Her Third Album, ‘Nyla’ was originally published on kissrichmond.com