According to Cincinnati Police, around 9am an active shooter incident was called in at the Fifth Third Bank at 511 Walnut Street at Fountain Square downtown.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
WCPO is reporting that the incident happened in the lobby of the bank. At 9:42am it was confirmed that four victims were injured and one suspect is in custody. Witnesses are sharing that the shooter was a white man in a business suit and opened fire in the lobby. The area is locked down to conduct an investigation and citizens are being asked to stay away.
Cincinnati Police have confirmed that the gunman is deceased. Officers engaged in gunfire with the suspect. Three other victims have passed away from injuries sustained. Two other victims are being treated at University of Cincinnati hospital.
Watch live video from the scene and check back for further updates
- Hibbett Sports – Virtual Grand Opening w/ DJ Sir RJ
- The Intersection of Two Movements: LGBTQ Community and Black Lives Matter
- Buy Black RVA
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Who’s Cappin?! Club Says Usher Didn’t Use ‘Ushbucks’ To Pay Dancers After Stripper Puts Him On Blast
- Hip Hop Spot: Will Smith Movie ‘Emancipation’ Abandons Georgia Over Voting Restrictions
- Kanye West’s Yeezy Sneakers Going For $1 Million On Sotheby
- Will Smith Pulls Film Out Of Georgia, Ignoring Post-Reconstruction Era Lessons In His Docuseries ‘Amend’
- Is Dwayne Johnson Open to White House Run? New Polls Shows High Favorability
- Bradley Beal Expresses Feelings On Recent Police Murders & Injustice “It’s Bull—“
- 50 Cent Shockingly Shrugs Off Diddy Dating His Ex
- The Travis Scott x Fragment Air Jordan 1’s To Drop This Fall
- Virtual Vibes: 2 Chainz To Perform As Part of TIDAL X Facebook’s Oculus Livestream Series
Several Dead After Shooting at Fifth Third Bank Downtown Cincinnati was originally published on wiznation.com