My biggest motivator is my beautiful wife, Linette. She never forgets to remind me that I am a wonderful father to my kids, regardless of my past, and I love her for that.
Sometimes, we get dragged down by our past and forget that we have a life to live now and a chance to do it better!!!
Don’t Miss The Latest In Entertainment, News, and More! Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
My son DJ is an honor roll student, a basketball player, and an all-star baseball player. Although I missed out on these things with my other kids I thank God that I was given a second chance to do it right from the start.
My daughter Daya is a true blessing and survivor and every day in her life gives me a joy that words cannot express.
We all have a past and we make mistakes, find your motivation to change and be the best father you can be to your kids.
- 2nd Street Festival Returns October 7-8 to Downtown Richmond
- 804 Sessions Presents: Itzwayne
- The “804 Sessions” Contest
- Beyoncé: Renaissance World Tour Coming to Theaters?
- Meek Mill & Rick Ross Back Together With New Music!
- ‘American Idol’ Fan Favorite We Ani Talks Music, Skincare, And Silk Press Secrets
- Get Details On Kelly Rowland’s Glamourous Look For Paris Fashion Week
Jack Daniels Commits $15,000 In Grants To RVA Small Businesses: Enter Today
Free Event: Chevrolet's 'Real Talk Drives Real Change Tour' Coming Sept 22nd!
Sept. 18th is National Cheeseburger Day: Here Are 10 Delicious Burger Deals
[VIDEO] Man Punched For Yelling During Beyonce Mute Challenge In Houston
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Exclusive: Actor Djimon Hounsou Talks 'Run Richmond 16.19' with King Tutt
Not Brenda Song! Jeezy’s New Boo, Jeannie Mai, Slammed For Fetishizing Black Men
Radio One General Promotional Rules