Are you living or are you just existing?
It’s a question that Rickey Smiley is encouraging all of his listeners to answer because HE understands that it’s important love the life you live. For some people, it’s simply taking the time to enjoy the little things or take a vacation. For others, it’s finding a career that makes you happy or scratching something off your bucket list.
No matter what it is, Rickey wants you to live and challenge yourself to enjoy yourself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Jazz Legend And Grammy Award Winner Nancy Wilson Dies At 81
- Leikeli 47 Says “This Mask Represents Humanity”
- ‘Lynching,’ Blackface And An Afro Wig: Black Cops Terrorized By Racist White Coworkers, Lawsuit Says
- Shaunie O’Neal’s Son Goes In For Heart Surgery: ‘If Only I Could Take His Place Today’
- Kanye Blows Up Drake’s ‘So Far Gone’ 10th Anniversary Roll Out & Is Tired Of The Sneak Disses And Industry Games
- Gucci Mane Reveals What He Would Be Doing If He Wasn’t Rapping & How Married Life Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Roll Up The Partition Please: Beyonce’s Self Titled Album Ranked From Thotty To Wholesome
- Busted! Cop Caught On Video Sucker Punching Unarmed Black Man Lied On Police Report
- Oprah Responds To The Old Video Where She Calls Out A Guest For Her Unseasoned Chicken