When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Black History Month 2019: Dr. Dre
- Police: Man Committed Hate Crime Because His Mom Is Dating A Black Man
- Police Deny Report That The Attack On Jussie Smollett Was Staged
- Vitamin Of The Day: Never Beg For Support
- T.I. Comes For Floyd Mayweather’s Head On “F*ck N***a” Diss Track [NEW MUSIC]
- Best And Worst Cities For Singles
- Government Shutdown: Trump To Sign Funding Bill, Declare National Emergency On Border Security
- This Twitter Challenge Has Girls Finally Asking Their Crushes Out For Valentine’s Day
- Jussie Smollett Tells GMA’s Robin Roberts He’s ‘Pissed’ That People Don’t Believe Him
Precious Moments With Joe Jackson [PHOTOS]
1. FamilySource: 1 of 11
2. Joseph and KatherineSource: 2 of 11
3. Joe Jackson & A FanSource: 3 of 11
4. Father and SonsSource: 4 of 11
5. The Jackson FamilySource: 5 of 11
6. With MichaelSource: 6 of 11
7. Blanket JacksonSource: 7 of 11
8. Visiting MichaelSource: 8 of 11
9. Mother and FatherSource: 9 of 11
10. Joseph and JanetSource: 10 of 11
11. A Love Between A Father And His ChildrenSource: 11 of 11
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com