When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Dinah Jane Drops Solo Single “Bottled Up” Feat. Ty Dolly $ign [LISTEN]
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
- Who Needs The NFL? Colin Kaepernick Will Receive Medal From Harvard
- Welp! ‘Love and Hip Hop’ Star Tommie Lee Sentenced To 48 Hours In Jail For DUI
- “Backin It Up” Adds Cardi B To The Growing List Of Celebs Channeling Lil Kim
- Former NBA Player And Fellow Georgetown Prep Alum Defends Brett Kavanaugh, Kind Of
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com