When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- 1 Dead, 3 Others Injured Outside Of Richmond Nightclub
- Hold Up: Nicki Minaj DID NOT Send Cardi B A $5K Baby Gift Basket
- Cissy Houston Says She Has ‘Difficulty Believing’ Allegations That Whitney Houston Was Molested By Her Cousin
- LOL: We Don’t Do The #InYourFeelingsChallenge In Philly, It’s #MeekTime
- Watch: Young M.A Gives Us Classic Pool Party Vibes In Her New “PettyWap” Video
- Fix For Flint? Elon Musk Pledges To End The Water Contamination Crisis
- Everything You Need To Know About Facebook’s Latest Diversity Report
- Philly Car Dealership Uses The Infamous Cardi B Baby Picture As A Genius Marketing Tool
- Fries & Worship: Chick-Fil-A Turns Into Church Thanks To This Flash Mob
- Red Bull Culture Clash Returns To Atlanta With Zaytoven, Mija and Kenny Beat, Kranium, and Fuego
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com