When we told Cora the news about Joe Jackson’s passing, she was shocked and then told Michael to come to the phone. Surprisingly, Michael wasn’t shady today, and was actually excited to hear from us. But maybe he was actually throwing shade when he confused our boy Special K for a cereal.
Gary With Da Tea talked to Michael and told him about his father, Joe passing away from cancer. Michael asked what the day was because it must be April Fool’s Day. He doesn’t want Joe coming here.
RELATED: Joe Jackson Dies At Age 89
You could hear Michael getting really upset and then he decided to hang up on them. Headkrack couldn’t believe he heard the dial tone. We hope Michael is okay with his father up there now.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- How Agnez Mo Found Success In The Power Of “No”
- Hate Crimes Not Tolerated in Virginia, AG Herring Pushes New Bills
- Girl Talk: Get Active With ‘Black Girls Run’ Richmond
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: The Big Death Day Belongs To [Redacted]
- H-Town Recalls The Nastiest Thing A Female Fan Has Ever Done [EXCLUSIVE]
- Gary’s Tea: Keyshia Ka’Oir Spends Six Figures On Diamonds, The Weeknd Being Sued For ‘Starboy’ & More
- Celebrity Reaction to Kim Porter’s Death
- Sheck Wes On ‘Mo Bamba’: “It Takes Time For Things To Blow Up” [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’
- Report: Public Housing Is A Complete Disaster Under The Deplorable Ben Carson
“Michael Jackson” Reacts To His Father’s Passing From Heaven [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com