More than just a YouTube personality, Queen Naija has busted into the music industry with her breakout song ‘Medicine’ that has quickly become a fav. Queen Naija sat down with Micah Dixion before she hit the Summer 614 stage for her very first performance.
Queen Naija got real personal telling us who she really is. She didn’t hold back talking about the inspiration behind ‘Medicine’, her relationships in the public eye, what she learned from her embarrassing break up, her son and much more!
Sign Up to Get More Exclusives In Your Inbox:
- Janelle Monae Is Living Her Best Life In Miami And We Love It
- Lori Harvey Makes Waves At Miami’s Art Basel, Hosts Private Brunch And Yevrah Pop-Up
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Beyoncé Thanks Her Fans For The Success Of The ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film: ‘I Can’t Wait To See What Else Y’all Do’
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- Yo Gotti Rocks Angela Simmons On His T-Shirt While Enjoying Their Baecation
- Tequila Papi: Drake Spotted Again With Turks And Caicos Bartender Flacka
- Hunter Biden Hit With 6 New Felony & Misdemeanor Tax Charges In Cali
- Cardi B Steps Out In A Bowl Shaped Pixie Haircut And We Need More!
- Ultimate Rap League Homecoming II Caps Busy Battle Rap Weekend On Caffeine
Queen Naija Explains How Her Public Breakup Inspired Medicine was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
The “804 Sessions” Contest
Chris Lighty's Wife To Inherit Entire Estate, 50 Cent Orders Investigation Into Mogul's Death
iPower Under 30: Avohom Carpenter
Dave “The Business Bully” Anderson Drops Secrets for Money Making and Losing 300 Pounds [EXCLUSIVE]
Washington Wizards Deni Avdija Disappointed In DC Sports Fan Culture But Has Hopes On Improvement
iPower Under 30: Lowe Maceo
Lady London Talks New Project, Graduating, Working With Ciara, & More!