More than just a YouTube personality, Queen Naija has busted into the music industry with her breakout song ‘Medicine’ that has quickly become a fav. Queen Naija sat down with Micah Dixion before she hit the Summer 614 stage for her very first performance.
Queen Naija got real personal telling us who she really is. She didn’t hold back talking about the inspiration behind ‘Medicine’, her relationships in the public eye, what she learned from her embarrassing break up, her son and much more!
Sign Up to Get More Exclusives In Your Inbox:
- Sign Up For iPower’s Newsletter!
- IPower Text Club Info, Consent, & E-Sign
- Kodak Black Rocks With NBA YoungBoy But His Fans In The Way
- Megan Thee Stallion Allegedly Pays Future $250,000 For New Song Verse!
- Prep for Success was a Success!
- Important College Tips for Incoming Students
- Kansas City Pastor Reads His Own Congregation for FILTH!
- I Hate The Homies Episode 13 “I Apologize”
- Chris Brown Slips On Stage But Recovers Like a Boss!
- Raps Snacks Sued Over Nicki Minaj Flavor Chips
- Believe The Hype: What’s Next For Nicole Linton After The Fatal Los Angeles Crash & More
- AFAF: My Friends Think My New Man Has Bad Energy!
Queen Naija Explains How Her Public Breakup Inspired Medicine was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com