Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Master P helped pave the way for a lot of rappers today. He made it cool to also be an entrepreneur in the 90’s and used his brand to make millions outside of music. He’s responsible for bringing No Limit Records and his hometown New Orleans to the front of the culture. He’s also credited with introducing the world to dozens of artists, such as Mia X, C-Murder, Silkk The Shocker, and more.
Today at age 48, Master P still dabbles in music from time to time, but for the most part, he’s just enjoying the fruits of his labor. That’s why we’re highlighting him for Black Music Month 2018.
What’s your favorite Master P song? Comment below.
Relive the moment with these Top 5 Master P videos below:
1. Make “Em Say Uhh!
2. Mr. Ice Cream Man
3. I’m Bout It, Bout It
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
5. I Always Feel Like (Somebody’s Watching Me)
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
- Offset Talks “Set If Off” Album, Michael Jackson, Family & More!
- Janelle Monae Is Living Her Best Life In Miami And We Love It
- Lori Harvey Makes Waves At Miami’s Art Basel, Hosts Private Brunch And Yevrah Pop-Up
- Fantasia Serves In An Annakiki Blazer While Promoting ‘The Color Purple’
- Beyoncé Thanks Her Fans For The Success Of The ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film: ‘I Can’t Wait To See What Else Y’all Do’
- Here’s Every Black Heisman Trophy Winner In NCAA History
- Yo Gotti Rocks Angela Simmons On His T-Shirt While Enjoying Their Baecation
- Tequila Papi: Drake Spotted Again With Turks And Caicos Bartender Flacka
- Hunter Biden Hit With 6 New Felony & Misdemeanor Tax Charges In Cali
- Cardi B Steps Out In A Bowl Shaped Pixie Haircut And We Need More!
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
The “804 Sessions” Contest
iPower Under 30: Avohom Carpenter
Chris Lighty's Wife To Inherit Entire Estate, 50 Cent Orders Investigation Into Mogul's Death
Dave “The Business Bully” Anderson Drops Secrets for Money Making and Losing 300 Pounds [EXCLUSIVE]
Washington Wizards Deni Avdija Disappointed In DC Sports Fan Culture But Has Hopes On Improvement
iPower Under 30: Lowe Maceo
Lady London Talks New Project, Graduating, Working With Ciara, & More!