Rapper and producer, Pharrell is expanding his brand and will be adding restaurant owner to his long resume.
Complex reported that this new endeavor has been in the works for two years and will be called Swan and Bar Bevy. Pharrell has teamed up with David Grumman, who also oversees OTL Coffee House, Komodo and Planta.
There has been word on what will be on the menu, but Swan and Bar Bevy is schedule to open in Miami later this year.
Every Time Pharrell Williams Was A Trendsetter
16 photos Launch gallery
1. Bape became successful thanks in large part to Pharrell’s co-sign early on.
1 of 16
2. Bape, BBC, and Ice Cream had the co-sign from Kanye West.
2 of 16
3. Pharrell made being a N.E.R.D. cool.
3 of 16
4. Letterman jackets would become a staple in Pharrell’s clothing line.
4 of 16
5. Pharrell rocking Billionaire Boys Club, his successful clothing brand.
5 of 16
6. Before there were Yeezys, there were Ice Creams.
6 of 16
7. He dubbed this oversized, bright purple Hermes as his “travel bag.”
7 of 16
8. Remember when Pharrell had people of all ages attempting the Star Trek symbol?
8 of 16
9. High fashion fur at a Moncler show.
9 of 16
10. His Louis Vuitton scarf was pretty dope.
10 of 16
11. Pharrell has always cleaned up nice.
11 of 16
12. Ice Cream craze.
12 of 16
13. Before Lil Wayne was skateboarding, Pharrell was and reppin’ it hard.
13 of 16
14. The infamous Pharrell hat.
14 of 16
15. Back in the day, Pharrell’s signature style included trucker hats.
15 of 16
16. When his pants were shorter than his wife’s on the red carpet.
16 of 16